Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Scams and Bingo Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and former CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER David Baazov lands for hot water, old Kenyan congresswoman councilman, councilperson, councilwoman comes ahead with serious fraud suggestions

A original Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Cluster (now The Stars Group) and its particular founder, trader David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings through NIC Accounts after the company entered the actual East Local country in 2010.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a ex – MP comprising the city associated with Kisumu, professed Amaya received allegedly conspired with the above-mentioned bank to go abroad regarding Kenyan shillings that had been resulted in by the Canadian gambling giant’s local division.

Amaya shaped its Kenyan subsidiary completely. Mr. Nyagudi said in the investigative skin flick that aired on KTN News earlier this week the fact that he presented a 15% stake while in the subsidiary and even was shown as one associated with its Administrators. Mr. Baazov reportedly held the remaining 85% stake with Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The corporation launched couple of products the actual M-Lotto Contest and the Hugely Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto which immediately gained popularity among Kenyan gamblers and raked with millions of Kenyan shillings shortly after they commenced operation.

The exact proceeds from Mega Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery product, that totaled KSh375 million, as per Kenya’s Playing Control and even Licensing Enter (BCLB), happen to be initially being wired towards Amaya’s profile at Value Bank, Mister.Read More